Monday, January 08, 2007

Arrived: Fossil 6

Not something I've been working on particularly because of the fact that this computer was in dire need of an overhaul due to the presence of some craziness that was contracted while I was away...

And I didn't bother to try system recovery or system restore until now. So even though things are a little choppy... I can actually access everything now, and it's only running slowly because most of the files have a copy that I'm going to end up deleting when I figure out which ones I'm going to keep and otherwise.

It's allowed me to get back into my mixer building... And six is here after V was lost somewhere in South Carolina.

1) "Big Me," Foo Fighters -- Some things never change.
2) "Spoonman," Soundgarden -- See above.
3) "Super Buck 2," Estradasphere -- Some things, however, do change. Shut up, Craig.
4) "Horoscope," Weird Al Yankovic -- I don't know why I'm possessed to include his last name even though everyone knows who I'm talking about by the time I finish the word "Weird."
5) "When I Grow Up," Garbage -- I'm gonna hear it for this one.
6) "Eminence Front," The Who -- I have no idea why I never knew this was the Who until I bothered to look it up. I guess because it seems out of place in their repertoire...
7) "The Man Who Sold the World," David Bowie -- Cocaine > heroin?
8) "Who You Drivin' Now?" Mudhoney -- Yeah...
9) "Doll Parts," Hole -- Oh boy...
10) "Suffer Little Children," The Smiths -- I had to make a repeat, something I don't usually do in this little endeavour, only because this song still moves me.
11) "Right Turn," Alice in Chains -- It's accredited to Layne and Co. even though members of Soundgarden and Mudhoney are present for this little compilation. Think "We Are the World: Seattle."
12) "Heroes," David Bowie -- Original > The Seed of Bob
13) "Music of the Night," composed by Andrew Lloyd Weber -- I don't have to explain this.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?